Monday 4 May 2015

What Stuck With Us - Thursday, May 30th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Espion 2015 (Mariko)I finished my museum exhibit.i think are museum is going to be grate.
Timwhat stuck with me today is finishing my malaysian model.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did our museum exhibits I learned that port louis is the capital of mauritius.
alexander the greattomorrow we are going to show the mayor of ottawa what we are doing. we are showing him what we did yesterday and today. my dad is friends with jim watson
IndiraI remembered working on my welcoming sign for my exhibit for Indonesia. My mom came into help. Tomorrow's going to be very busy and we won't have time to add anything. Today was the last day of art club.No.
Owen MDWhat stuck with me today was that I can't believe that we will be doing the exhibits tomorrow. TOMMOROW!!! I just can't believe it?!Nope.
OOOyster :)I learned that it is fun preparing for a big day it is tomorrow that is Shauna's last day and it is the global citizenship day for our class.
dr. Ava .b.;]making the motels was fun!!!...
Sophie 2015I loved making and building and doing all those things.
Lilahsating up the museaam
Katie the ladyWe had to clean up and tidy up stuff that Shauna wants and that she doesn't want.Me,Lilah and Xue did the art supplies.my dad was here!
And i feel a little bit sad that tomorrow is Shauna's last day!!! :( :( :(
Twanetta I learned that we are gonna be ready for the museum because before I thought that we wouldn't have a nuf time. Its good that we got it done for tomorrow.
GracieI learned that i can't be to distracted when were are cleaning up. Ya I can't wait for tomorrow
Ava catWe did a lot of tiding up today and finishing are work it went well!
I am excited for tomorrow!
I Love you Shauna!
Pika 2015What Stuck Me Today Is Our Kid Cit Stuff. NO NEVER!!!
J a m e sI learned a lot about Brazil. i learned it by doing a project and finishing my exhibit. And i got help by Carrie. i'm excited about tomorrow because we are doing the presentation/being a guide.
shaneI practiced on kid citizens were ready for tomorrow
@Bzortking aka RRRaphiewhat stuck with me today is when we worked on our museums to do the final touches
TomWe needed to finish our kid citizens and our models. I am finished both of them and all of my ketchup work. Pretty much the whole day we did models and kid citizens. I went up to Owen's to finish my model and kid citizen.No.
Ava .b.my arme...
Tim the magnificentWhat stuck with me today was finishing my Kid Citizen and my blueprint. I liked searching for information about Malaysia. In particular, how they had to plant 6 million trees every year (I am pretty sure).
Ava .b.doctter delag!!!I love imagniering day .npoe

No comments:

Post a Comment