Monday 9 March 2015

What Stuck With Us - Monday, March 9th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
IndiraI learned that I have to do my work quicker.no
TOMMY WOMMYI learned that when you are watching french video you have to listen to the words if you want to learn french.Today I had so so much fun at recess it was awesome!!!
Sophie-19I am going to LLI but I do not want to go to LLI. Shauna can we talk and work something out please.
Alexanderi am going on a cruse tomorow
R a p h i e ( k r a k e n )what stuck with me today is that I have to stop skipping school because im sick so dont have to have a lot of ketchup work.
Timwhat stuck with me today is all the work I did and finished today
spete degow i lrnd my brothr eats abonch
Pr. Owen M DelageToday what stuck with me were the two books because I think that I got them done really nicely.Nope.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned that it is hard to do lots of ketchup work we had so much!!! :(
Katie with Caine on my shoulderWe wrote 2 books to amanda and genevieve-Katie
/c t0szz8kvkeb-----------r--caine
caine is not very talented in typing!
JamesI learned that school can be a lot of fun.I learned it by having fun at school.
Speedy on my lapIt was a ketup mustard day and it was pretty boring because i was pickle for most of the time.
shaneI practiced on ketchup work and mustard work and now i'm a pickle(yes)
RowanWhat stuck with me today was finishing all my ketchup work. It made me feel really good.
Lilah i lrnd i will stay in for reses if i dont finith my wrc
Twanetta I learnt how to make a form. How I learnt it was I made one with Ro Ro. How do you send it and save it? We lost the form that we made. :(
robert bobert sobert gobert cobert mobertpickle free write NEVER!!!
PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Language How I Learned It Was Language Today.No
ava bunny math

No comments:

Post a Comment