Wednesday 25 March 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? - Wednesday, March 25th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
LilahToday I read The Secret Invention by Thea Stilton. From what I read, there were some pictures. I looked at them and I think I know what it means. There are three girls and they were trying to see their secret invention.
Sophie 2015the book in tree family was a Riley niss book I learned something when someone is saying men thing to you say so.
SamI liked writer's share today and learning about other people's ideas.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we read the book about bullying in tree families I learned that if someone insults you just say so what.
NindiI heard lots of stories and I would like to hear the end of themnope
Owen. DToday what stuck with me was that I got writer's blog. I found out that if you have writer's blog, then it is a good idea to listen to other peoples ideas. That's all for today folks!!!No.
TOMMY BOMMYWhat stuck with me today was that we were doing tree families. Our word of the month is accountability which is the same as responsibility. We read a book about accountability. It's about a guy who is the new person in class and was going to play basketball with is friends and he started to play a mean game and saying mean things. One person went home and told his dad and his dad said "I'm the best at this game" and he just kept saying "so?" I also did free write today. It was really fun. I think that is my favourite subject. Math is a good subject too but we didn't do that today.
MarikoI learned a lot about stories that my classmates are writing. I also learned not to be mean from my tree family.
Ava Kitten I liked today because it was intresting and i likeed hearing about Peoples trips on march break.
AlexanderMaking my book about the man called the Firefly. He is an amazing superhero with a circle light on his hand and can use his circle hand to shoot yellow blasts, but he does not have a cape.
R a p h i e ( k r a k e n )whats stuck with me today is when we went up to the music room with owen and we played ukuleles and I learned a couple of chords like c g and a minor.
RowanWhat stuck with me today is working on my guinea pig slideshow with Katie.
miss KatieWe did writers share today where we shared like a little bit of a commercial of what we are writing right now.nope.
@fatcat613 aka:Oy I learned that it is AWESOME to have lots of free write! WE had 30 minutes!!!
GracieI learned that you can play this type sea shell as a instra ment.
Twanetta I learnt that you can play the Conch shell and we got to listen to one on youtube!!! It was fun!!!
shanerI practiced on free write
huddy-buddyi liked recesse!!!aaa no!!!
Pikachu 2015What Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Language How I Learned It Was Language.No

No comments:

Post a Comment