Tuesday 9 December 2014

What Stuck With Us? December 9th, 2014

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Lilahi helpt a frendno
AvaMy birthday!!!
I am 9 and it is AWESOME!!!
to night
Ava bunnyI am excited for christmas . no



indiThe book fair.because i got 6 bookmarks and i gave one to katie a dog one then a book and a poster for my mom and a bookmark for my mom


love: indi
no thankyou
RobertoWe had a book fare and got 2 posters three book marks and a minion book.nnnooo
KatieThe degus are stuck with me and the book fair too.the book buddies,hichbot jr,and that Ali put his chair on Raphies pinkie.no.no.no.
well
NOT REALLY!!!
ikewhat stuck with me today was writing the book buddy letter it was cool to see what wrote.
Sophie. l. C 19I am excited to go to the Book fer!!!. with my Mommy
RowanWhat stuck with me today was going to the book sale. I got two new books and I love reading!
tomAWESOME I had my book buddy letter!!!
Sammybook fair no
RaphieWhat stuck with me today is I went to the book fair and there was won book that annoyed me because it was $10.50 and I was 50 cents off
jamesWhat 's stuck with me is the book fair:)
OysterWhat stuck with me was I went to the book fair and it was awesome. I like chocolate
Owen. DThe book fair. Because my mom did not remember that the book fair was today. Nope.
graciewhat is stuck with me is the book far.
ToniWhat's stuck with me is the book fair me and Grace read a book cold Sister's the ether book was cold Smile.
shanei loved seeing the awesome book sale!!!no thanks
hudsoni loved the book fair!!!(:(:(:$$$yes ps: shuna roks!!!(:(:(:$$$
Liam.RWhat Stuck With Me Today Is The Book Fair.I Got I Wide Screen TV!!!

HI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment