Monday 8 December 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - December 8th, 2014

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
TimFree time stuck with me because I really like it and I couldn't wait until it was Free Time. I was waiting to do something on my Chromebook.free time playing minecraft and finishing my new base on minecraft and I found the my new base in the morning
tomI learned that when you make a mistake you should skip it if you are doing an independent thing, and if you are doing a non-independent thing you should ask three then Shauna.
RowanI really liked studying baby Leo when he was six months.
AvaI am happy becus I am babysiting a dog.no
jamesWhat 's stuck with me today is coding!
MarikoToday I was learning coding on a computer. No
graciei am glad we are doing coding.i am sorry about the degus
Robertwe're going to do 1 awer of codeno
Sammya tipe of book in my mindno
Ava CatWell the degus i really like them but when we hold the degus i feel rushed and then i don't get to hold one.And every one else dose uuuuuu
shaneI liked when we experimented leo at 7 moths no thanks
lilahwe had a dagow dril we had to getino
ikewhat stuck with me today was learning about codingno
hudsoni liked the free time.aaaaaaaaaaa no!!!(:
Owen.DFinding out that we are going to be doing do hour code.nope.
LiamWhat Stuck With Me Today Is MathIt Iz Almost Christmas
ToniWhats stuck with me is I had fun learning how to do coding!!!
OysterWhat stuck with me was we saw baby Léo at 7mos.!
KatieThe math ,the degu-drill and the coding too.no

No comments:

Post a Comment