Friday 5 December 2014

What Stuck With You Today? Friday, December 5th, 2014

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
MarikoMy tooth falout.No
Timthis fun thing on my chromebook
Sophie L C 19that I am sore for lafingI wod like if you code took about my and Ava cat sitting to gether
thank you
AvaI got 1 new brave bot .no.



KatieLamilly name is stuck with me.
OysterWhat stuck with me was we named Lamilly or should i say imagineer Samantha tommy tomspkins marshmallows a.k.a Mr. yellow rat foxy squirrel fairy diddle.I don't want to type that long name ever again worse than writing it!
tomAWESOME IT IS COLD!!!Yes I have hockey!!!
LiamWhat Stuck With Me Today Is Naming Laemmliy A.K.A
Imagineer Samantha Tommy Tomkins Marshmallows Mr. Yellow Rat Foxy Squrrel Fairy Diddle
No
ToniI feel awesome BUT are we gona have free time next week. We named our lammily her name is Samantha I REALY don't want to tell the rest.
Ava the degusi like your doll!!
RowanI really liked doing reading buddies with shelley's class.
Raphiemy presentation when I shared about st.Nicolas
lilahi am lafing with mistr rat fare on
shaneI like when we named lammly no thanks
Owen. DThe passport for Lammily. Because most of the name I wanted (except I wanted Grace as the----- name).Nope.
gracielammily name
jamesI am stuck with Lamilly names.
Sammyreading buddiesno

No comments:

Post a Comment