Wednesday 22 April 2015

What Stuck With Us Today - Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Timwhat stuck with me today is me and my best friend mariko playing our game at second recess today
Rowan and ArmyRowan:
What stuck with me today was working on my kid citizen. I am doing the country italy.
Army:
What stuck with me today was being with a different class and with one of my bffs. It was a amazing day!
Not today.
@Bzortking aka RRRaphiewhat stuck with me today is when we did our tree families and we went to shanas room and had to save wormie In the google test im a honey badger
Owen MDWhat stuck with me today was that I am horrible at math.Nope.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we learned about earth day. I learned that earth day started in 1970.
Indirai just learned that natalie is from chile which i did not know. and my mum is scribing for me. and shauna was scribing for me today. we did some ketchup stuff today and mustard.
Sophie 2015I loved recess it was great I got to play with my friend ryan.
LilahI learned more about what they eat in Australia. I researched on my chrome book. They have really cool deserts and I got to eat one when I went to Australia.no
Mrs. KatieI had a math group with Michelle(the teacher),Noah,Tyler,Owen D and Liam.I don't exactly like the math group because it is very hard and they use difficult words.
Twanetta 2015I learned how to do paper mache, I learned it in ree families. We made a globe with balloons and did the paper mache on top off it.
TOMMY BOMMYWhat stuck with me today is that we did a bird slide show and today is Earth day. Earth Day is 45 years old. And I also did a Kid Citizen and we did KEtchup work. And I did the tummy of my Kid Citizen and I'm happy because I'm finished almost all my KETCHUP Work, I just have 1 more thing to do which is the prisms.It was awesome.
GracieWhat stuck with me is i need to stared practicing math a bit more. I need help with my math! HELP!
Pika 2015What Stuck With Me Today Is Tree Family Workshops I Did Dance With Gillian It Was Fun. No
shaneI practised on kid citizens
J a m e sI learned that math can be really really really hard. I learned it by doing math today with Carrie and Carrie helped me do some temperature and some math problems that were really hard.
Miss docter Ava b.delagrecesses was fun!!!nope!!!
OysterI learned that it is fun to really think what is awesome about people. I learned that from doing the "All the good things" 1,2,3 and 4 survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment