Tuesday 28 April 2015

What Stuck With Us - Tuesday, April 28th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
LilahI learned mor adowt Australia
TimWhat stuck with me today is when we had Art time, we were working on Kid Citizens. What did I get done? I was working on my project on Malaysia.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when merlin came in I learned that merlin loves her owner.
Espion 2015 (Mariko)I learned what the name Keiko means. I also learned that Shauna's leaving on Friday.
LilahI learned mor adowt Australia
miss KatieMerlin was here today.Tomorrow its imagineering day!!!
I am kinda stressed because i have to have my kid citizen done and i had to cut up his (the kid citizen)arms and i have still not made new arms.I also have a lot of stuff else than the arms to do. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Alexanderi am going to a bbq
Owen Bubosten Delage What stuck with me today was that I did a LIVE broadcast on YOUTUBE about EPSOT.Nope
GracieI din't really get a lot of work done because I red to merlin and i hope i can get some work done tomorrow.I am so excited for tomorrow!
Twanetta I learned that you don't know exactly when a therapist dogs birthday you only know the week.Can we have the crying circle on friday. PLEASE!!!
Ava catI did a lot of work of my kid citizen I mean A LOT !!!
TOMMY BOMMYWhat stuck with me is that we did a lot of Ketchup and we had to do Kid Citizen but we also had to do our museum blueprint and we still had to finish a little more Ketchup stuff. We are doing music right now and we have to bring our chromebooks up to music. I don't know what we're doing for music though.
Sophie 2015that merlan came back and I love merlan.
shaneI practiced on kid citizens
Rowan and XueWhat stuck with me today was nearly finishing my kid citizen.
@fatcat613 aka:Oy I learned that it is fun to work on EPSOT. It was fun .
Pika 2015What Stuck With Me Today Is Kid Cidazin. NO
huddy-buddyi liked merlinaaa no!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment