Friday 9 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Friday, January 9th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Alimy dentist appontment
T.C.P.M timothy cole patrick milsom I learned what the job librarian really is about. At first, I thought it was just about taking the library bin up to the library but then I also learned that I also have to take care of our library in the classroom. I learned this from my teacher, Shauna
Raphie (kraken)what stuck with me today is when derek came in and talked to us about free the children
RowanWhat stuck with me today was going to Gillians class to do some work and read a book. I learned a lot about free the children
MarikoI learned how Free the children started and how Iqbal died. from deric.Nope.
INDII learned that there is cruelty in life. like Iqbal had i learned it from Derricnope
Ava .b.I learned that there is such thing as indian ocean.
how i learned it was my homework .
no.
james arthursI learned a lot about countries,continents and lots of other stuff about the world from doing the compass rose questions. It was fun in Ainsley's class. I worked in there until gym. The gym game was a lot of fun.
LilahI learned that sombute namd Iqbeli got to hav sum free tim
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coysterI learned that there are amazing things that people my age or younger or older can do amazing things I learned that from derek and he taught us about free the children you can look about that website thats what stuck with me today.
ikewhat stuck with me today was reading buddies. It was really fun because we read some really interesting books. I learned that my reading buddy lost a tooth.
Owen. DToday I learned more about the directions (north, south, east, west) in Owens class. I'm almost done my work. Nope.
SophieI learned about free the children I learned from Derick
Toni MacoroniI learned about free the children and we day we day is a celebration about I think free the children!!!
Katie kkk!!!today i got to visit Owens class and we did gym and i learned how to get out of the way of balls.I learned it by Owens class because they are grade 5 and 6 ses and they throw really well at dodgeball.no
gracie what is stuck with me is derick he really inspired me. i really can t wate to go to the we day
shanerI learned more about n,e,s and west.
Ava catThe free the children presentation was interesting.I learned A lot
of things and math was ok , in Aynsleys we played three pin dodge ball!
Liam.RWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Mapping I Learned It By My Mapping BookNo Thanks
hudsoni loved sub lunch OMG!!!AAA NO OMG!!!
Liam.RWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Mapping With A Grid No

No comments:

Post a Comment