Monday 19 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? - Monday, January 19th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
INDII had fun because I spent a little bit of time with my book buddy Amanda for real. I had fun with Donna for mapping math and I found it lots of fun and I like that Shauna told Donna to take a smaller group. I find it easier to work in a small group including Donna which would be four. And Shauna straightened her hair and she looks beautiful and she looks nice today. And I had so much fun I really want to be with Donna again. And I feel very excited about the thing where you have to do five steps. Donna's an awesome teacher you should want her to work with you.
TimI learned how to count to abilene
Owen. DToday I came up with my one word to follow this holl year: FLOW!!! Nope.
robert bobert sobert gobert cobert moberti learned about maps and globes NNN000!!!
RowanWhat stuck with me today was going to the library and getting a book that I had on hold. It was Sisters. I learned that globes are more accurate than maps because the world is not flat and it is easier to see that on a globe. It felt good to finish one little word, our New Year's resolution.
Liam The PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned That Your Body In Your Sleep You Get Eye Goo I Learned That By Reading A Book Called Thats Gross!!!NO!!!
KatieI learned some things about the planet earth.I learned it by a survey that we did and some videos around the earth.nope.
shanerI learned peoples names can mean different things.
Toni/Twanetta What is stuck with me today is I learned about maps and globes and how there different,I had a lot of fun doing it.
MarikoI learned that how to read on a map, globe and the actual size of the continents and countries.Nope
JamesI learned some stuff about planet Earth. We watched a video about Earth and it was very cool because you could see thunder and lightning storms and the northern lights. I learned this by watching the video, which I already told you and we talked a lot about the planets and we did work on the planets.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foysterI learned about mapping and the difference between maps and a globe. I learned that from Shauna she gave us a worksheet on it. I felt enjoyed and not challenged enough.
TomIt's Martin Luther King Jr's day and it is a very special day to celebrate. I should really learn more about it and he was very brave to do such a thing like that. He was standing up to for black people because the white people were being mean to them and they didn't even want to touch them because they thought they were so gross for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment