Tuesday 6 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Tuesday, January 6th, 2015

Stay tuned for more and more detail and thought in our daily reflections. We talked about how to make our "What Stuck With You Today?" responses even better!
What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Marikowhat stuck with me today is gym mystry skip and project exsporer.no
RowanWhat stuck with me today was the game we played in gym. It really reminded me my north, east, south and west.
jamesWhat's stuck with me today is skype with yaro,I had lots of fun.
indiI learned that in Azerbaijan/Baku there are mud volcanoes and there's something called yanar dag nope
graciewhat is stuck whith me is project exsplorer i loved it
Ava .b.The hawer of code.no
tommywhat is stuck with me is I am so exited it grandma birthdayno
SophieI learned how to do coding it is awesome to do ti
Robertoi learned north west est south by
Owen. DI learned today that St Kitts and Nevis is two Islands that are together as one country. Nope.
miss Katie the LadyI learned how to code and it was sooo fun.
we did a fun game in gym that had to do with north,east,south and west.
nopeeedopeee!!!
ToniWhat is stuck with me is coding because its like a game but it was frustrating because I only got to the 3nd level.It was hard.
ikewhat stuck with me today was gym I learned which way north south east and west was.
AvaI learned how to code because first it didn't make sense but then it did i learned it by doing it over.
SammyI learned how to do hour of code.no
Raphie (kraken)whats stuck with me today is coding I learned that coding can be quit frustrating because you will have to try agin alot
shaneI learned it costs 518 dollars to go to mexico.
Liam The Turtle What Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned About North East South Westno
hudsoni loved gymaaa no!!!
Fudgge I learned that coding can be easy i know that because I did code in like 3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment