Wednesday 7 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Wednesday, January 7th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Timthis new frozen game I learned it was really fun
Marikoi lurned codeing can be dificolte.no.
Owen. DThe new teacher!!! My favorite part was the hour of code!!! I learned a lot of coding. Nope.
Robertoi am love gymno
ikewhat stuck with me today was hour of code I learned that I really like coding.
JAMES ARTHURSI learned that on my Chromebook I can do Free Rice
IndiI had some giggles with owen d on code.org
Ava .b.We don codeing .nop
Katieee!!!We found a great game called free rice where you donate rice to poor people and the coding was fun too.nooo nooo nooo peeee.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was doing the hour of code. I finished all 21 levels. I also liked doing free rice.
shaneI liked when genevey came back.
Sammyhour of codeno
Toni MacoroniWhat is stuck with me is that we got to meet a new teacher named Sarah she was fun!!!Jenevieve came to see us I was happy that she came to see us too!!!
Liam The Turtle What Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned A Lot Of French I Got 1600 Grains Of Rice And I LOST Them All
:(
graciewhat is stuck with me is free rice i loved it
tommyWhat is stuck with me today is I have hockey
Raphie (kraken)what stuck with me today was giving rice to the ppeople who dont have much food
Fudgge What stuck with me was giving rice to people in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment