Tuesday 20 January 2015

What Stuck With You Today? - Tuesday, January 20th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
MarikoI learned how to do a mystery Skype with Shauna in my class and another class in America.Nope.
robert bobePlease write in at least 1-2 full sentences about what stuck with you today in your learningrt sobert gobert cobert mobertwe had a misteri skype call and we did north south east and west in gym and then we did a lot of other games i did a pool noodle fight with Ava Bunnyno
IndiraToday our class had skype. The teachers name was Jim windish there class was in Idaho. They were in the north of the United States. They guessed where we lived first. We didn`t guess theirs right, but at least we had fun trying. And they had awesome guessers.

We did Gym directions and Shauna would call out, `Go find Florida` in the Gym. The middle of the Gym was Ottawa, the chalkboard is on the west, the doors are on the south and the stage is on the north.

I did the self regulation thing. That was a little bit hard, but I finished it.

I got awesome smiley face headphones. Liam`s dad got them for everyone.

For free time, as a goal, I could finish the work that I haven`t finished.
Love, Indi :)
Raphie laffy taffywhat stuck with me today is when we did mystery skype and I learned that in one (forgot the name) place there is a place that is made by lava rocks and it looks like the moon
Ava catI learned that there is a country named idaho.
I learned by mystery skyping a different class and we call it mystery skype because we skype with another class from a different part of the world and people half to ask questions like are you in the southern hemisphere.And they lived in idaho.
Me and grace are going to do a PIP .
SophieThat we did a new Mystery Skype and I learned more how to use a map. And it was really fun because we got to meet the new teacher - Mr. Windisch...I'm really proud of my class today! Cause how all the teachers said that we were doing a good job!
Owen M DelageWhat stuck with me today was learning math with michael because I really liked the game we played with her.Nope.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did the mystery skype It was really fun I learned how to pronounce the word idaho.
KTI went to a different math group and we did some reading and clock.
And the gym was fun too because we got to do our own thing.
our new muppet got a name and its name is syd!!!
Liam The PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned About X And Y Axis How I Learned It Was Michell Thught It To Us.No
Sophie the bunnyMet someone now on mistery skipe
JamesI learned some stuff about Idaho when we did the Mystery Skype. The Mystery Skype was really close, we almost won, but they got first. Sophie asked a question about if they are south in the United States of America. The Mystery Skype was a lot of fun.
Sophie the bunnyMet someone now on mistery skipe
LilahMy klas had a sgip col and it woos foon .
TommyI learned about Idaho today. In Idaho, they have a lot of cool stuff, such as a big mountain that is over 4000 ft and they also have a resort and there's a lake named after their city (Coeur d'Alene). They have a place called Moon Crater. It looks really fun, maybe someday I should go there. I learned that through a Mystery Skype. We talked to a class from Idaho.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned about mystery skype and Gladiator Snails tried to find the other classes place. I learned this from Shauna she set up a skype with a class in cour'd alene. I felt enjoyed.
shanerI learned jim's class live in coeur d'alene in Idaho u.s.ano thanks
Toni/Twanetta I learned more about map and globe and we had a mystery skype call with Mr Jims class.They live in C'oeur D'alene Idaho USA.They found out first that was the bad part.
graciewhat is stuck with me i ideho i want to vist it.
Sammyeee rrr
hudsoni liked gym!!!aaa NO!!!(:(:(:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment