Monday 5 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Monday, January 5th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
MarikoWe did predictions for the book Happy New Year and we did a snowball fight.no
SophieI have a new baby cousin
RowanWhat stuck with me today was going to the library and getting a new book to read.
tomI need to get up early
Ava bunnyIs the snowball fight. no
Owen. DWhat stuck with me today was the knew website. I love it!!!Nope.
Raphie (kraken)what stuck with me is project explore.org
Isaacwhat stuck with me today was when we did the snowball fight. I learned a lot of things that people did over the holidays.
JamesI liked the indoor snowball fight.
miss Katie the LadyThe Degus And the new website that is so so sooo cool.Yes.
The degus are sooo cute
and i love them.
Fudgge what stuck with me was doing project explorerMy name is fudgge
gracieproject exsplorer
hudsoni liked the indoor snowball fight.aaa no!!!
Liam The Turtle What Stuck With Me Today Is Project Explorer. No
shaneI liked project explorer
ToniEverything is stuck with me today!!!
Sammyback at schoolno

No comments:

Post a Comment