Monday 23 February 2015

What Stuck With Us Today - Monday, February 23rd, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Indiratoday some math teachers came in and taught us math. I felt proud that I knew what we were doing.no
degu kittenMath i guess and yata yata!i am in a silly mood katie made me she was silly so she himitised me and made the silliest!N O NO N NON NO NO NO
TOMMY BOMMYI learned that when you are holding a animal you have to be careful with it but it is very fun when you get use to them it is awesomeno
Alexanderfree write
MarikoI learned more maltiplichasein. from the math techers. by math jumpes. aaa No
JamesI learned that IXL can be a lot of fun. I learned it by doing IXL today and getting three prizes in my awards. I got a teepee, backpack and owl today. I felt really good because I mastered three skills about multiplication.
graciewhat is stuck with me is that i miss shauna.
Owen MDWhat stuck with me today was the teachers that came in and teached us multiplication jumps.Nope.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned that it is awesome to have more guest teachers. I learned that from Susan she was a awesome teacher!!!
SOPHIELLI it was really fun!
Twanetta I learned how to do a multiplication jump, how I learnt it was 8 teacher's came in to teach us it. That's what stuck with moi.
It was really fun!!!
ikewhat stuck with me today was when the teachers taught us the math lesson I learned how to do manipulation jumps.
shanerWhat stuck with moi today is when we had a math lesson!!
KatieShauna wasn't here today but susan was good.Bye!
Timwhat stuck with me today is my clash of clans game on my moms ipad at my house
trh
huddy-buddyi liked librerino!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment