Tuesday 3 February 2015

What Stuck With You Today? Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
tomI leaned that the fire flies that we made can glow in the dark .we all so went at the back of the stage
Jaq clusto Ava bunny rambo delaj...nope
MarikoI learned how to comunikate to fireflys.Nope
LilahThat we had a super fun day and fun i lrnd help tide up .yomer merthmelowse
JamesI practiced typing web today.I did it after my how do you feel today survey.It was easy to do it.
indiuFREE write is stuck with me.no oooooo waha ha Ha HA HAHA
SOPHIEWe got to see how different fireflys do sinos.We did a red yellow light to day );
ikewhuz duck with me today was when we did free writing I learned that I like writing because I thought I didn't like to write.
Ava catShauna's annoying song drives me crazy.i liked when me and katie got to share are story with speedy(speedy is a degu)a degu is like a mini chichila.NOPE!
NOTHING !
HMM NO!
r.swhat stuck with me is that french was fun wa fun gym was fun recess was fun
Twanetta I started a story with Indi about valentines day but I'm not telling you anything else about the story. I practiced typing on typing web after How Do You Feel Today Survey.
shanerI liked what we did in gym we got our fireflys and where copy some of the fireflies language
KTToday me and Ava cat shared our Story about 3 degus that go on a Adventure and now we are making a second one of these series.
I also had my math group and it was fun.The degu duty people made a Treat hunt in their cage and it was really Cute and funny.
no not today.
Bye! :)
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foysterI learned how to peel bananas like a monkey does.I learned that from Shauna she was being silly and showed the Gladiator Snails how a monkey peels a banana.It was funny!!!
LiamchuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned About Prime Numbers How I Learned It Was Mechells Math Group!!!AAA...NOOO!!! Thanks? K

No comments:

Post a Comment