Friday 6 February 2015

What Stuck With Us - Friday, February 6th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
JamesI learned so many new countries today.I learned it by Shauna
searching a thing that was about countries.
EspionI learned all the contries in the wold
Alexandergoing to cub camp
TOMMY WOMMYI learned I that I when some one can sing so fast all the country it was awesome
r r o o b b e e r r t t ! ! ! potatowhat stuck with me today is shauna puts an annoying song ondon't put the song on again
Owen M DelageWhat stuck with me was the new song that shauna showed us, the nations of the world.Nope.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did the canadian day book it was really fun.
Raphie laffy taffywhat stuck with me today is when we were trying to make some blog quotes (we didn't have to) and some of got green light (most of us).
RowanWhat stuck with me today was learning about "We Day" in leadership club.
indiuThat annoying song
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foysterI learned that it's fun to learn all the countries. I learned that from Shauna she did a annoying rhyming song called Nations of the world. It was awesome.
SssophieI get hich Bot on 18th of feb. We did a yellow light );.
shanerI learned walt disney met jim hanson
Jaq clusto Ava bunny rambo delajwe seen a vidio of progiksplorer .nnnooopppeee...
KatieI learned a lot about nations.
(and the other stuff I forget)
no
Ava catEverything!
DEGUS!!!!
French
reading buddies
the annoying song
Hitch bot,Hitch bot jr.
recess
Twanetta I practiced reading, I learnt it from Sue because I got to read to her for 5 minutes and then I had to answer questions. What day is the form for leadership club due?
Lilahwe wer gowing to hav a skip call dot we dinot
PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Stuff Gross From A Book How I Learned It Was I Was In A Reading Group The Book Is Called Thats Gross!!!AAA...NOOO!!!
hudsoni liked math l earned more math!!!aaa no!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment