Wednesday 25 February 2015

What Stuck With You Today - Wednesday, February 25th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
r.swe learned about charks
Timtree families we painted the northern lights
MarikoI learned a new web site abut shark's. It's called Shark's 4 kids. from ShaunaAaa . . . no.
Alexandergym
Indi ana johnsonI worked with Robert for me on the map today and I had fun brainstorming Side weird stories
samersI learned that a lot of sharks are in danger.no
Jaq clusto Ava bunny rambo delajwe did famly trees to day.npoe.
Kitten pawsi liked tree family workshop we got to african drumming!
it was neat to learn about Sharks!sharks are in danger so remember if there extinct then life on the planet will change .
No
R a p h i e ( k r a k e n )what stuck with me today is when we had tree families workshop and we had to do dots.
ike what stuck with me today was when we did free writing it was really fun.
JamsieI learned that shark babies eat each other.I did it by getting a note from Lauren.I a lot about sharks.
miss KatieI leaned a lot about sharks eventhouh I dont really like them it was cool.I will tell you some facts:
1.a sharks skeleton is made out of cartlidge or something like that,I forget
2.If a sharks tooth falls out it will grow in really fast.
and there is waayy more!
no thanks.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was having a guest teacher in the morning. Her name was Susan.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned that it is awesome to learn more about sharks.I learned that from Shauna she wanted us to learn more about sharks and we did!
graciewhat stuck with me today sharks i love them.
Twanetta I learned that sharks have these fish that clean them up and when a shark eats it is very very very messy so the fish on the shark gets the leftover.
shanewhat stuck with me today is when the school had a tree family workshop.
Owen M DelageWhat stuck with me today was learning that sharks are in danger!!!Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment