Monday 2 February 2015

What Stuck With Us Today - Monday, February 2nd, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Ava .b.we had a skype cellnnoo
LilahWe had a skype call with a reporter named Jane and we i got 3 libare book's and wocht a miker maws videow. no
MarikoI learned how Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was taken away from Walt Disney. I learned that Walt Disney said "I don't want to work here anymore, me and Oswald are going." And the people who worked for the company said, "Since you made Oswald while you worked here, we'll be taking him."
Owen Bubosten Delage What stuck with me today was the mickey mouse because I started singing the start of steamboat willie and then shauna searched up it and we watched it.Nope.
TOMMY WOMMYI learned a lot of things about mickey mouse and we did a little funny dance and coped mickey mouse.
robert the potatoWhat stuck with me today is that we talk about apace and watched''mickey the mouse'' and we gave feedback about Elena and Enthini about the fireflies and some were nian green and some were green and yellow and red.
SamOswald the Rabbit was the first character that Walt Disney made. When Walt Disney quit, the company that he worked for kept Oswald. I learned that from talking in class.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did the skype call from the reporter I learned how to write articles and news stories. I learned that from the reporter her name is jane. it made me feel really awesome because I didn't know that they did it that way.
JamesI learned a lot about reporters.The reporter that we saw was Jane.We did a mystery skype with her.I learned it by doing a mystery skype with Jane.
Twanetta What is stuck with me is we did a skype call with Jane Hobson and that she's a reporter. She told us about a report that she wrote about a museum haunted. But before it was haunted the lady who worked at the museum she died.
shanerI liked when we watched mickey mouse and we introduced our new french teacher
EPCOT SophieWe look at THE ISS!!!The class did yellow lite...
KTwe looked at how people in space go to the washrooms and drink water in space.I learned that water floats in space and that if there wasn't a tube that sucks up your business your pee would be floating in the air.(and that would be gross)no.
Ava catEVERYTHING!!! i am so excited that me and katie finished our story! health was really fun, the skype call with Jane was very interesting the go noodle was very hard and tiring.
it was a fun day!
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foyster joysterI learned how to drink water in the iss It's really cool.I learned that from watching a video. I was awesome
LiamchuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned About A Reporters Things How I Learned It Was A Reporter Named Jane Had A Skype Call With Epcot Class!!! It Was AWESOME!!!AAA...NOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment