Tuesday 27 January 2015

What Stuck With Us - Monday, January 26th-Tuesday, January 27th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
miss KatieToday I went to a mathgroup and we did geometry and it was really fun.We did art today for our one little word and mine turned out really nice.I had a great day even though I can not walk my foot hurts when I step on it :(no.
Indiour class played world domination and shauna divided the teams by if your a girl or boy and grade.
MarikoI learned what's the difference between area and perimeter. Area is the inside of something. Perimeter is the outside of something. I learned it in a class. It was Math class. I tried something. I tried to match my shape with a little triangle.
Owen Bubosten Delage What stuck with me was michels math group.Nope.
SammyI learned that area and perimeter can be defence.
JamesI learned a lot about area and perimeter. Area is the inside of, say the carpet, and perimeter is the outside of something. I learned it by watching a video and playing with pattern blocks. We picked two shapes to make a shape and count the perimeter of it. We used P= to show the perimeter. We did it on a piece of paper that has triangles.
shanerI learned area and perimeter can be different from what the shape is.
TimI learned about area and perimeter
o y s t e r I learned area and perimeter.area is the inside of something perimeter is the outside of something . I learned that from Shauna she gave us work on area and perimeter. It was AWESOME!!!
Ava Cati liked the Art we did!
i learned the math things that we did.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we learned about area and perimeter I learned the difference between area and perimeter.
Liam The PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Germinate How I Learned It Was Michel's Math Group!!! PLEASE Can My Class Nickname Be M.R Pikachu? PLEASE?!!! Thank You!!!
RowanWhat stuck with me today was doing the painting for our one little word new years resolutions.
LilahWe lrnd Area and Primdr it wos fonno
huddy-buddyi liked art because its fun!!!aaa NOOO!!!|
Twanetta I learned about AREA and PERIMETER and how there different.
Area is the inside of something.
Perimeter is the outside of something.
I am so sad that Lise is retired
tommy wommeyWe learned about area and perimeter. We watched a tiny bit of a video called Prime Radicals. Area is the inside square space of somethings. And the perimeter is the outside of something. You measure the area and perimeter. We just did a little sketch thing where you make two shapes, they can be the same shapes and then you get them together and count the perimeter, but we didn't do the area today.
Owen Stowen Fowen DelageToday what stuck with me was the new teacher because he was a very good teacher.Nope.
tommy wommeyI learned on we give books that our class have read more than 745 books.
JamesI learned the difference between a.m. and p.m. It was easy to do it. a.m. is in the morning and p.m. is after 12:00 noon. I learned it with my mom, she helped me with it on my Canadian Day book.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was getting a book about hamsters. I am especially glad about this because I have a hamster and maybe this book will help give me some tips on how to take care of my hamster.
MarikoToday we did a free write and we went to the library and my books' names are Mythical Beasts and Magical Monsters and the second book is a magazine from Chickadee.Nope.
R0BERTT00i learned about time
o y s t e r I learned that guest teachers are awesome and I learned that from Andrew aka Mr.L he was really awesome. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
IndiI am writing a book about a girl in class
ikeWhat stuck with me today was when we did the canadian day book it was really fun I learned the difference between am and pm.
shanerI liked when we free write.
miss Katie the LadyI really hurt my ankle at recess but my friends where a great help.
(thats what friend are there for!)There was a nice substitute teacher in because shauna is not here.We went to the library,had math and language and all of it was really fun!!!
nopedopeeeee!
Lilahi helpt kate cos kate hrt her self mac now fren's .
Liam The PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Some Free Writing How I Learned It Was In My Writing Book!!!AAA NOO!!!
Twanetta I learned that a fire truck is red because it stands out and the paint is not expensive.Andrew was very very very fun!!!
Ava catmaking are canadien book i learned some time.It was fun!!!NOPE!!!
hudsoni liked library!!!aA NO!!! bye shuna
ShaunaI want to use Prime Radicals

No comments:

Post a Comment