Monday 12 January 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Monday, January 12th, 2015

Today, we talked a lot about how to make our "What Stuck" daily reflections so good that they're not only a "green light", they're a "NEON green light". Students should describe what they learned, how they learned it, use proper sentence structure (start with a capital, end with punctuation) and have permanent spelling. In order to go above the expectations, they might add more details, like how they felt when they were learning. How do you think they did today?

tommyBaby leo came in! He learned a lot of stuff from last time he came. He improved a lot. He call roll over and high five and do lots of other stuff. I learned that north is where the river is. Never eat shredded wheat.
IndiI learned that South,West,East and North are tricky for mapping directions. I was doing it in my mapping work sheet.nope
Robert0i learned that its hard to do north south est and west
SophieI got to learn some new games from Michelle a teacher in churchill by people
LilahI learned N E S W and it woos ilitl hard and bade Leo kame in to are klasno
Owen. DToday I learned way more about the directions (north, south, east and west) by finishing my directions work. I found out that Shauna can see how long we have been spending on IXL. This was a very fun day!!!Nope.
Ava catI learned how to use directions on a map
how i learned it i learned it with my class and it was hard math.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was learning about directions. I got really confused with of because I didn't know which way to go in my mapping work.
KTWe did our mapping survey and I learned that telling people where to go either north,south,west and east can be easy and really hard too.
And baby Leo came i today too.He is 8 and a half months old and he learned a lot.We discovered a new baby care website that was really helpful.
nope.
nope.
nope.
MarikoI learned where is north, south, east, west. I learned them by the worksheet me and my class did. I felt happy when we did the work because it was so much fun! Nope
shanerI learned that north is to the ottawa river south is the opposite west is left and east is right.
Raphie (kraken)what stuck with me today is when we did mapping because we had to figure out which way is north south east west it made me feel great
Ava .b.the north south east west .nope
Liam The Turtle What Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned More Mapping How I Learned It Was: In My Mapping Book, And We Did It In A Class Discussion Doing Directions On Google Maps Is VERY Hard!!! I Still Had LOTS Of Fun Doing Mapping!!! So I Guess I Had Said Quite A Lot So BYE!!!No Thanks!!!
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foysterI learned that maps can be hard and some are easy. I learned that from doing maps. I felt frustrated and calm at the same time which felt really weird I've never felt like that before. :0 :)
Alimathi am the werst kib
graciewhat stuck with me is mapping i fined it really hared. i felt like i should pratict.
ToniWhat is stuck with me is that I learned about from and to (Shauna showed us a map to help us).It was pretty hard and confusing.But it was still fun!
hudsoni liked math because we worked in a group!!!(:(:(:$$$NO NO NO!!!(:(:(:$$$
Ikewhat stuck with me today was mapping. I learned which way North, South, East, West is. How I learned this was when we sat and the carpet and had a discussion and looked at Google Maps. I felt really happy when I learned it because I really didn't know and was really confused at the start.
JamesI learned a lot about north, east, south and west. I did this by learning the compass rose, which was really hard. It was really weird because I have never done such hard stuff before. I felt good when I got it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment